The Harbourage at Braden River Community Development District (CDD) is responsible for the management, operations, and maintenance of certain community infrastructure and amenities. The CDD is not responsible for maintenance to residences or resident buildings, roofs, mailboxes, landscaping on your property or condo/townhome/house landscaping, irrigation systems on your property or on condo/townhome/house property, HOA or COA fees or rules/violations, or architectural reviews required for your residence. Contact your appropriate HOA or COA representative (click here for Contacts).
- New resident gate remotes, fob, and entry gate access approval (click here for form)
- Landscape common areas (recreation center, marina, kayak/canoe launch, nature trails, Natalie Way, Mallory Square Park, entry/exit gates)
- Gate system including gate remote transmitters, barrier bars, swing gates, and walk-thru gates
- Community-wide visitor list for gate entry (USPS, FedEx, Amazon, Comcast, County, FPL, etc.)
- Camera security system at recreation center and entry/exit gates
- Conservation areas and easements
- Key fobs for amenity access (clubhouse, pool/spa, fitness center)
- Fences and gates at entrance and along Natalie Way
- Marina, gazebo, kayak/canoe launch and John's Island observation pier and picnic areas
- Marina area maintenance, boat lifts, and marina slip leases, marina slip wait list
- Irrigation system pumps and irrigation systems in common areas at Recreation Center, Mallory Square Park, and Natalie Way
- Pet/Dog clean up stations
- Pond and lake maintenance
- Fitness center and fitness equipment
- Fountain and fountain lights
- Lake aeration (bubblers)
- Community signage and entrance monuments
- Sidewalks along main roadways and recreation center
- Recreation center including pool, spa, fitness center, grill and grill porch, cabanas, clubhouse
- Clubhouse reservations (Click here for Events calendar for availability) Click here for reservation instructions
- Roads (Harborage Ave., Simonton St., Duval St., Mallory Square Dr., Conch Island Dr., Southernmost Ln., Hemingway Pl.) including road markings (crosswalks, stop bars, arrows).
- Trespassers at recreation center, marina area, trails, John's island.
- Landscape and security lighting at recreation center, marina, entry gates, SR 70 Monument, and gazebo
- Storm water system including lake, ponds, structures (manholes, weirs, pipes)
For questions or to report issues on any of the above listed items contact the CDD Operations Manager Office at (941) 727-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.