The Harbourage at Braden River Community Development District owns a 27 slip marina located on the Braden River. The District leases 17 of the slips that have boat lifts to residents of The Harborage community. Slips without boat lifts are not leased and are only for short term mooring for boats of residents or lessees of the marina as needed with District approval (proof of ownership, residency, and insurance is required). Restrictions and requirements are:
- Only 6 or 12 month pre-paid leases are offered.
- Boats are limited to 25 feet in length (measured tip to tip), including any swim platforms, railings, etc.
- Lifts are rated at maximum 7000lb capacity, so boats typically should be 5000lbs or less, since supplies, fuel, water, occupants can add additional weight.
- A $250 refundable deposit is required upon execution of a marina lease.
- Current rental rate is $100 per month plus sales tax (currently 7%). Rate subject to change at renewal of lease or at the discretion of the District.
- Proof of Harborage residency required and must meet residency requirements.
- Boat must be owned by the resident. No two party owners unless both are residents.
- Only one slip per resident unless otherwise approved by the District.
- No personal watercraft are allowed (i.e. jet skis, waver runners, etc.)
- Other restrictions may apply.
At times there is a wait list of residents wanting a slip at the marina so check with CDD Operations Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 727-5500 for availability and details. If there is a waitlist, an application to be placed on the waitlist is required.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.